Developer’s way to understand love – 🙂
They will first try to ask and then research on internet, here what i found on internet.
1. Love as a general expression of positive sentiment – a stronger form of like
2. love usually refers to an experience one person feels for another
3. Love often involves caring for
4. love is “to be delighted by the happiness of another.”
5. love there is a “feeling of unity” and an “active appreciation of the intrinsic worth of the object of love.”
6. love as “unconditional selflessness”
7. love: attachment, caring, and intimacy
8. Biological basis : lust and attraction
Attachment : there are two major drives in love: sexual attraction and attachment
Here one can ask question?
What really makes you happy?
What do you really want out of life?
love must be tough, The Way to Love Your Wife
Couples who seem to have happy marriages:
T-F. Never argue.
T-F. Do not depend on each other.
T-F. Both want sex equally.
T-F. Always have their needs met.
T-F. Share all responsibilities equally.
T-F. Are never lonely.
T-F. Always agree.
T-F. Think alike on most things.
T-F. Always perceive the other’s needs.
T-F. Always resolve their problems.
What are some of our common misconceptions about love?
They include the following:
• A deep longing for someone and great desire to be with that person is true love.
• If love dies, you can’t get it back.
• There is one and only one “soul mate” for each and every person.
• Love is all about emotional chemistry.
• If a relationship is rocky, it means you picked the wrong mate.
• If you happen to meet the right person, you will automatically live happily ever after.
The attraction between a man and a woman which God put within us can lead to the start of a strong emotional bond between husband and wife. Beyond this stage lies the joy of sacrificing, serving and sharing life and a spiritual bond together. Ultimately, true love leads to developing a lifelong friendship with our mate.
After almost 24 hour of thinking and research i did not understand, what is love?
It seem a subjective topic, month can be used to research and it can take years to understand a single line.
Finally My thoughts : as I was a hindi medium student, in my 12th there was a book chapter of Manu where Manu told each relation on this earth has some kind of selfishness. everyone need to other’s because of some selfishness, it seems a real truth most of time.